Fertility and Trying to Conceive Community

pregnancy after an HSG

I just had my HSG done last week (after 19 months of ttc). She said the tubes were clear. I was wondering if anyone here has had this done (I ovulate in the next 2 days so my fingers are crossed). I read somewhere that the chances of getting pregnant after an HSG increase significantly. Does anyone here know anything about this or even had this done and had a better success rate?
I had one in  late Dec and became pregnant in the beginning of Feb after ttc for 3 years....also, my husband had an infection from his vasectomy reversal that killed all his sperm so he was on antibiotics for the two weeks prior to our conceiving, so its hard to say what it was, could have been both. My friend had an HSG after ttc for one year and got pregnant. I think there is definitely some increase in percentage of conceiving after an HSG (or so Ive read obsessively one the internet)  I dont think it can hinder anything. Baby dust!!!
CD 8 would be cycle day 8.
I had HSG done also but did not conceive until much later afterward with IUI (insemination).  It ended up being ectopic pg but I think that was more to do with the fertility drugs than the condition of my tubes.  My HSG showed no blockage.  I have read that some women conceive shortly after the procedure, so best of luck to you.  

CD = cycle day
I'm not sure if the HSG did the trick for me or not, but I had it done on CD8 and one tube had a little trouble passing the dye but finally did once they put more pressure on it.  I had IUI on CD13 and am now pg with twins!  My MIL thinks the HSG cleared out some debris that helped me get pg, but who knows?!!  Good luck!
Thanx! But I'm still kinda new here so i'm not to sure what CD8 is.
I had HSG in March and got BFP in April :O)  good luck