Fertility and Trying to Conceive Community

pregnant

I did a HSG about a year ago and i was told that my tubes were blocke due to an infectuous diease i had gotten (Ghonorrea).
I am recently married and my husband is aware of it. I am 26yrs old and i'm deeply devasted that i might not be able to get pregnant. It stresses me out so much.

What are the chances of getting pregnant and by what means?
So sorry that ths has happend to you.  I have one tube clogged I am 37.  I am not sure why mine is clogged though.

Have you gone to a reproductive Dr yet?   I think your only option is IVF.  I would suggest going thru your insurance & hubbys to see if either of them cover IVF because it is very expensive.
Best wishes to you....