Fertility and Trying to Conceive Community

shorter cycle with longer periods...when do i ovulate?

i think my cycle has changed to a shorter cycle (21-27days) and my periods are now longer, about 10-11day including spotting. my period is very light most of the time. however i am ttc and i am wondering when would i actually ovulate if i ovulate. i have pcos and all this changes occured after my doctor gave me injectables (menopur). pls advise me and share whatever similar experience u had with me. I am really concernd and getting sick of ttc.
There are many indirect indicators about when you ovulate like changes in cervical mucus, BBT etc. OPK can help you figure out the best time to have sex.  If your periods are irregular, this may mean you don't ovulate.  You should talk to your obgyn since the problem can be corrected with drugs that can make you quite regular.  Best wishes and good luck!