shorty

why cant i get pregnant tried for 2 years and not concieved
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
That's a tough one.  I've done, 3 ivf's and now going to start my 4th.  It's frustrating to go thru the entire thing, the shots, the retreival, the transfer, the 2ww and meanwhile building a relationship and love even for those little embies and the thought/ idea of a baby and then, end result...bfn :( .  I've done it so many times now and been trying for almost 3yrs now.  I guess, what you have to do is keep faith. God loves us all, but just takes him some time to fulfill all our needs, so we're on his waiting list. Don't worry darling, it will happen for you............and hopefully me too.
Helpful - 0
Hello i have tried for a year and eight months and still no luck. Also have a five year old son so don't know whats going on. Been on 50mg clomid for 6 months with no luck. Doctor has sent us to a fertility doctor on May 6. Don't give up it will happen for you. Have you been to the doctor? What did they say?
Helpful - 0

You are reading content posted in the Fertility and Trying to Conceive Community