Fertility and Trying to Conceive Community

signs

I have a tender lower tummy and peeing a little more then often and now white dots on the middle of my nipples, we have a.I almost 2 weeks ago n I'm getting more hungry each day! Is this anything? Please help xx
It is difficult to confirm anything without a complete clinical examination and investigations. When did you have your last periods? If you have missed your periods than these symptoms can be suggestive of pregnancy. Take up urine pregnancy test. If you are still doubtful then get blood HCG levels done. That is a more sensitive test. If pregnancy tests are negative other possibilities are weight gain, thyroid disorders and urinary tract infection. Do keep us posted.
Take care and regards!