Does anyone know what size follicles may be released and the likelihood of a follicle being released during ovulation (after trigger) based on its size? I was on Follistim, took the trigger shot late Sat night, and I am having my IUI tomorrow. The last time I had an IUI my RE told me there was 1 follicle I was definitely going to release, 2 that had a 70% chance of being released, and 2 that had a 30% chance of being released. I just don't remember the sizes associated. On Fri I had 1X16, 1X14 and 1X13 + 6 others btn 10 and 12. I want to figure out the chance that I will have 3 released.
Thanks so much!