sperm count

My husband and I have been trying to have a baby for over a year. I have gone to a doctor and they can't find anything that would cause infertility. Should my husband go in and be tested?
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
yes he should.
Helpful - 0
yeah he needs to get checked out to. me and my fiance are trying to conceive since last December. but they had him on testosterone and is only 28. so he quit in December. he has an appointment this month to get his sperm levels checked. but his doctor said that the testosterone was such a low dose it wouldn't affect his fertility. but I'm not pregnant so there goes what she knows.....lol. just try not to stress and get him to a doctor..
Helpful - 0

You are reading content posted in the Fertility and Trying to Conceive Community