Fertility and Trying to Conceive Community

sum adive i might be pregnant

hey everyone i wud like as many ppl to comment to help me out

me and partner have been trying for a baby ive being useing ovlation trackers on a website and ovlation tests we had sex on friday 8th feb my ovlation test came up postive on saturday 9th feb and today being 10th feb i did another ovlation test and it postive is there a high change i can be pregnant i been getting cramps and belly a little bloated but that nothing im used to it by now lol

today being 11th feb i took another test and im no longer ovlating ive been told there a high change of being pregnant but if that the case should i start testing after i miss a period
Hello and hope you are good.
The chances of conceiving are highest during ovulation.HCG can be detected in urine or blood after implantation, which takes place about 9 days after fertilization. A quantitative serum beta hCG levels measurement is done in mIU/ml, and a level above 25 mIU/ml usually indicates the presence of a pregnancy. A normal increase may be noted 2-3 days apart. It is best to take up the test after you miss your periods for better results. Do consult your gynecologist for more queries and help. Keep me posted.
Take care and regards!