Fertility and Trying to Conceive Community

trisomy 16

I unfortunately had a miscarriage in sept 06 and then in may 07.  The one in may we had testing done on it.  The may miscarriage happened due to trisomy 16.  Should we (my husband and I) go forth with genetic blood testing?  Do I have a chance of having another miscarriage with trisomy 16 being involved?
trisomy 16 is even rarer than 18 or 21.  my guess is it just happened by random chance.  testing wouldn't hurt though.  a genetics counselor can point you in the right direction and determine if testing is necessary.  i highly doubt you would have another trisomy 16 unless something genetic is involved.  
My wife had 3 miscarriages. For all 3 there was no heart beat, no fetal pole.
Miscarriages were happened within 1 to 2 months. Last time we checked kareotyping for product & it was found that trisomy 16 caused this.  We did kareotyping 2 times for ourseves . In one time tests showed normal count but  telometrric association on multiple cromosomes for my wife. I am very confused as doctors have different views. Someone is saying that it might repeat & so you should try with ivf with donor egg.  Someone is saying you should try normally & it has a chance of normal pregnancy. We decided to try for the last time. Can anyone suggest what should I do now. .