MedHelp.org will cease operations on May 31, 2024. It has been our pleasure to join you on your health journey for the past 30 years. For more info, click here.

trying to conceive.

Been trying to conceive for almost 2 years. Started to take epo for hormonal imbalance. Will this help?
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
If you wanna quit smoking best way is to give it up cold turkey its harder but worth it as you got nothing holding you back to keep on smoking, nicotine patches and them stick things what ever they are called lol will just make you wanna keep on smoking, i've given up now 8 weeks today and never felt better
Helpful - 0
I need to quit smoking!! I really believe it's my set back on getting pregnant.
Helpful - 0
Absolutely a healthy lifestyle really helps.  Exercise, eating right, not partaking in things known to be damaging to us.  I also was a bit underweight and gained a few pounds which may or may not have helped but I thought it did.  I tracked my cycle and did the having sex on day 10 every other day for the next 10 days thing.  Do you see a doctor?  After two years, that is helpful to get professional guidance.  good luck
Helpful - 0
I also was trying for a good while like urself it wasn't until we gave up smoking and lost weight and stsrted exercising that we got pregnant. My periods were always all over the place also before i looked at being healthier! All the best with ur journey x
Helpful - 0

You are reading content posted in the Fertility and Trying to Conceive Community