Fertility and Trying to Conceive Community

very stressed about the result

I am getting confused and stressed. I had my 5day  ET on 31st of May. doctor told me to take HPT on the 11th of Jun but I couldnt wait any longer and I took it today ( 7dpt ). it showed me negative result. Is it still possible I could still be pregnant? I am loosing my mind here.
hi widasz,
what treatment did you have.  what drugs?
7 days is early for a HPT.  Sometimes it doesn't show until day 14. The wait is impossible. I'll send baby dust your way!!!!!!

I had IVF. First I started with nasal spray : Synarel- twice a day, then injections once a day : Gonal-f 900 IU/1.5ml. After egg collection I stared Cyclogest 400 mg twice a day.
Thank you so much.
I know, waiting time is the worst. this one week feels like a month.
this is my 1st cycle of IVF. I was pregnant twice but both time I had ectopic as one of my tubes is blocked . we have been trying to get pregnant again for 3 years now and doctor told us that IVF is the best choice for us.  Hopefully in few days my HPT will show positive. That would be the best gift ever.

i am having my first ivf and done a hpt one week after et and got a postive but some people have told me that it mite be the hcg shot giving a false result.

good luck with your hpt hope you get a postive x
hi guys
thanks for your last replys they were very helpful. i  had my ET on sat 28th of may. i did a hpt on sat 4th and it is postive but not sure if it the meds or not. so i done another test mon 6th and it was postive again. i do feel slightly different very emotinal and my breast feel sore. when i go to bed at night i start to feel very drain and sick.

what do you guys think.

hopefully your test is correct and you are pregnant.
Sending you lots of baby dust xoxoxoxoxoxo. Keep me posted.
thank you  i will keep posting xxxx

hope yours goes ok