A
A
A
Close
Fertility and Trying to Conceive Community
23.3k Members
1019636 tn?1298263627

what weight?

i have been trying to lose weight this year cos i want to go back on IVF for a second child!!! i have lost 9 kilos so far and seem 2 drop a kilo or so a week so im hoping in a few months i will be able to start again!!!! but im just wondering what weight do u have to be under b4 u can start!!!
1 Responses
901991 tn?1281613225
I dont know but I imagine the healthiest weight you can be is the one that is suitable somebody who is your age and height...

if you go on google or even ring your surgery, try to find out how to calculate your body mass index, or maybe try to find a chart on google or something that indicates what weight you should be for your height....

Im pretty sure there is some sort of reference chart used to calculate a persons ideal weight... and im pretty sure its calculated by your age and height...

sorry I cant be more help xxx

Have an Answer?
Top Trying to Conceive Answerers
5875562 tn?1410902486
miami, FL
4769306 tn?1568493809
NC
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Many couples are turning to acupuncture to treat infertility. But does it work? We take a closer look.
Does exercise really lower fertility? We take a look at 8 common myths about fertility.
Your guide to safely exercising throughout your 40 weeks.
Learn which foods aren't safe to eat when you're eating for two.
Is your biological clock sounding the alarm? Dr. Elaine Brown explains new advances in egg freezing.
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.