Fertility and Trying to Conceive Community

what weight?

i have been trying to lose weight this year cos i want to go back on IVF for a second child!!! i have lost 9 kilos so far and seem 2 drop a kilo or so a week so im hoping in a few months i will be able to start again!!!! but im just wondering what weight do u have to be under b4 u can start!!!
I dont know but I imagine the healthiest weight you can be is the one that is suitable somebody who is your age and height...

if you go on google or even ring your surgery, try to find out how to calculate your body mass index, or maybe try to find a chart on google or something that indicates what weight you should be for your height....

Im pretty sure there is some sort of reference chart used to calculate a persons ideal weight... and im pretty sure its calculated by your age and height...

sorry I cant be more help xxx