Fertility and Trying to Conceive Community

which to go by? Fertility Friend or Ovusoft (TCOYF Software) ??

I have been charting for a while, using the OPKS....Got a positive Dec. 29, 30, 31......CD 23, 24,& 25. I had a temperature shift Dec. 31 or CD 25, Fertilityfriend.com says I ovulated then and I am 9 dpo.

However, the Ovusoft software says I ovulated CD 31 on Jan. 5???

Which should I go by? I mean I put the same information on both, so why am I getting two different dates???

Thanx
I had that too...go by your thermal shift (I like fertility friend better), and did you feel any O pain?  I went by my own instincts and I think I was right.  Best wishes!
I would go by the thermal shift too. Your body knows best. Besides you can get a positive on an OPK on the downward swing of your O.
thanks, I thought I should...but wanted reassurance I suppose.... :)