Fibromyalgia: Is it caused by drugs? Community
7 Members

No Sorry

I have had Fibromyalgia since I was a kid and had never taken any form of opioids or any other long term drugs until I was diagnosed with hypothyroidism. Since then I have discoved that I have severe drug sensitivities to many drugs including Opioids.  In your case the stress your body perceived from coming off medication may have been your trigger for developing fibromyalgia.I have a different therery we can discuss if you are interested.

Hope this helps.
You must join this user group in order to participate in this discussion.
Pizza or wings? We’ll help you make the right nutritional call with our Super Bowl snacks showdown.
Do you know your home’s germ hotspots?
Fact or Fiction: Common thoughts about the common cold.
Rebecca Resnik, PsyD, explains the right time to test your child for behavioral problems.
Wave goodbye to summer eats and fall in love with these 7 autumn appetite appeasers