Fibromyalgia Community

Are these common symptoms of fibro?

Last night I had a ringing in my ears that lasted for hours, I also felt very sick to my stomach and my neck felt kind of sore. Are these common symptoms of fibo
Yes, they can be.  But they'd be persistent and chronic.  These are new for you?
Have you had your thyroid checked? It can cause ringing in the ears too and also if you have pain in your neck it is another sign. Just saying.....you might look up info on thyroid and see if you have any other signs. Hope you feel better soon.
I am always getting nauseous for no reason. I also have tinnitus constantly in my right ear but only occasionally do I get bursts of ringing in my left ear. Idk what brings it on but it’s similar to what you’ve described.
For people with Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD), the COVID-19 pandemic can be particularly challenging.