Fibromyalgia Community

Are these symptoms all connected

I have been to the Dr. many times over the past 2 years and have never had problems before.  I need to know if these symptoms could all be connected to fibromyalgia? I do have oesteoarthritis in my C7C8, neck and upper back.  Thanks.

Fatigued:  wake up tired and teach but have to nap at noon, after school and again in the evening...literally cannot keep my eyes open!
Neck and shoulders ache daily
Feeling something stuck in throat when swallowing
Left arm daily feels like being squeezed
Foggy head
Feet swollen when I wake every morning
Joints and muscles ache at night
Lymph nodes in groin and arms ache when tired weekly
Lymph node on right side of neck enlarged and more so when fatigued
Heartburn-weekly
mid back aches in night and morning-daily
Cramps in calves-at least 1/2 weekly
Hip pain every night, mostly lef but can be both

I have had a cbc that showed a ana positive 160 and a negative rheumatiod factor.

It definitely sounds like you could very well have fibro and/or a CFS diagnosis. The best thing to do is have your physician rule out every autoimmune condition, thyroid problems, etc. and also see a physician who diagnoses and treats both fibro & CFS.

Good luck !

I have also had all of the systems you listed and have been told that it is all related to Fibro, but the above suggestion is correct.  You need to have your doctor rule all autoimune diseases out first.  Good luck.  I am sorry that you are having such a hard time.  Hang in there and try to keep going one day at a time.  
Sounds like hypothyroidism...have you had your TSH level checked?  The lump in throat feeling, fatigue, brain fog, swollen lymph nodes, etc...text book for Hashimoto's Thyroiditis.  Then again, Fibro and Hypothyroidism have a lot of the same symptoms.

Try taking some potassium (eat a banana) for the cramping in the calves.
for the past five years i have been back and forth to the doctors re tiredness.All blood tests for thiroid have come back clear. I have had a lot of stress in my life but am generally a positive person.I do suffer with IBS and have had two children aged 6 and 8 currently. I am sometimes so tired i cant walk the stairs without my legs aching.I feal sick and dizzy alot and could easily spend all day in bed.I cannot get up in the mornings and does not matter on the times i go to bed as to how tired i am.I eat a good diet generally. I am getting depressed feeling this way.
Smoking substitute may not provide such a healthy swap, after all.