Fibromyalgia Community

Do I have fibromyalgia? Pls help

I'm 17, and ever since I can remember I've had muscle spasms in my body. I've had it checked by the doctors who said it was nothing. I have anxiety issues and get stressed easily. Quite recently, I've been getting bloated with stomach pain and I often get leg cramps in my right leg, stiffness and I sometimes feel weird to walk. I've had physical tests and my doctor says it's not anything serious but I can't help worrying it's MS. I'm only 17 and very worried :(
Smoking substitute may not provide such a healthy swap, after all.