Fibromyalgia Community

Dont know what I have

Does anybody have these symptoms? back pain, neck pain, pain in all my joints, swollen joints, tremors mostly on the right side but sometimes on left, migraines, pain in left eye, skin feels like it is sunburned, wake up with both hands completely numb or tingly, chest pains, irritable bowel, twitching in head and neck, trouble concetrating, sometimes blurred vision, constant boils that go away and come right back, everything hurts, shortness of breath. The V.A. doctors cant seem to or really arent trying to find out what it is and after 10 months they are trying to label it fibromyalgia.
Have you been tested for lyme disease?
Smoking substitute may not provide such a healthy swap, after all.