Fibromyalgia Community
122 Members

Fibro .....

Hey Guys

I'm 28 years old I'v also been diagnosed with Fibromyalgia by 3 diffrent doctors and my Phishio .
I live in South Africa and @ the moment they don't know anything about Fibro and treat it like the pain comes and goes.... My pain is exstreme and its so frustrating that people think you have a normal muscle pain but its much worse than that. NO one knows how we feel until you have Fibro yourself...

If any of you want to come in contact with me to chat or need a friend to listen and talk with you you can inbox me and I will give you my personal contact info.

Its hard battle we have to go through but we must trust in God. His always there helping us.

HUGS XXX
Chantel.
Just left not for You in inbox
You must join this user group in order to participate in this discussion.
Smoking substitute may not provide such a healthy swap, after all.