Aa
A
A
A
Close
Fibromyalgia Community
3.74k Members

Fibromyalgia Diet

Have you ever tried a detox diet. I never sceptical until I tried it. It really does make you feel better. but my ayurveda treatment is continue and i alsi take herbal medicine. So let me know is it good to take medicine in detox diet?  
1 Responses
MEDICAL PROFESSIONAL
Hello,
A detox diet helps in getting rid of the toxins of our body. It may help in controlling few of the symptoms of fibromyalgia. Before staring a detox diet it is better to consult a doctor. People with eating disorders, kidney diseases, cancer, autoiimmune diseases, and anemia should not try this diet. A fibromyalgia detox diet means avoiding cheese, transfat, caffeine, chocolates, candies, alcohol, processed meats and restricting use of salt, sugar and fats. Medicines can be usually taken while on detox diet. Before discontinuing any medication consult your local health care provider. Hope it helps. Take care and best luck!
Have an Answer?
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Here’s how your baby’s growing in your body each week.
These common ADD/ADHD myths could already be hurting your child
This article will tell you more about strength training at home, giving you some options that require little to no equipment.
In You Can Prevent a Stroke, Dr. Joshua Yamamoto and Dr. Kristin Thomas help us understand what we can do to prevent a stroke.
Smoking substitute may not provide such a healthy swap, after all.