Fibromyalgia Community

Fibromyalgia Diet

Have you ever tried a detox diet. I never sceptical until I tried it. It really does make you feel better. but my ayurveda treatment is continue and i alsi take herbal medicine. So let me know is it good to take medicine in detox diet?  
A detox diet helps in getting rid of the toxins of our body. It may help in controlling few of the symptoms of fibromyalgia. Before staring a detox diet it is better to consult a doctor. People with eating disorders, kidney diseases, cancer, autoiimmune diseases, and anemia should not try this diet. A fibromyalgia detox diet means avoiding cheese, transfat, caffeine, chocolates, candies, alcohol, processed meats and restricting use of salt, sugar and fats. Medicines can be usually taken while on detox diet. Before discontinuing any medication consult your local health care provider. Hope it helps. Take care and best luck!
Smoking substitute may not provide such a healthy swap, after all.