Fibromyalgia Community

Fibromyalgia and RH negative blood group

I'm interested to know if there are many FMS sufferers who have a RH Neg blood type.  I have seen quite a few people on forums who have FMS and are also RH Neg.  Does anyone know if there is a connection?  I would be very interested to find out.

I have been diagnosed with FMS and also have a RH Neg blood type.

I don't have fibro, but I have CFS. Although they are two very separate conditions, I thought I would mention that I also have an Rh NEG blood type. (A NEG).
I have never been diagnosed with either, however not feeling well lately and have the symptoms of fibro, however been diagnosed with lyme two years ago....and yes I have RH negative blood.
I have Fibromyalgia and Rh neg blood type.  (O neg)
I have Fibromyalgia and am RH negative, as well!
It seems like it's a fairly common thing with RH neg & Fibromyalgia, Does anyone know if there is any research into this?  I would be very interested to find out.
I have Fibro and I am O-     let me know what you find out about the connection  
I have FBS and I'm RH neg too. I never realised there could even be a connection.
I have longed believed that autioimmune disorders are connected to rh
negative blood, and also disorders like adhd, add, dyslexia. There are so many people I have talked to that are rh negative with an array of problems. I also have cfs.
I do have FM but not this blood type. I've never heard of this type. What is it? why do you think there is a link?
This is interesting. I am not really sure what type blood I have. I thought it was O positive though??? But I could be totally wrong. I've never been told since I was an adult. Does anyone know how you find out?
I had mine checked when I had surgery.  I'm A positive. I had never heard about blood type and fibro link. It could be very interesting to look at.  There is a book "Eat Right for Your Type."  It outlines each blood type and what foods you should and should not eat. I don't follow it but it's interesting, most of the foods for A positive that I should eat make me feel yucky or I don't like.  
I should have asked when I had my surgery done last year. Darn! Oh well. I am fairly sure my blood type is O positive. You know, I think I have heard of this book you mentioned.

I'll have to double check on my blood type though when I can and do some digging into blood type and autoimmune illnesses a little further. See if I can find any links? It's worth some research I spose...
Smoking substitute may not provide such a healthy swap, after all.