Fibromyalgia Community

Fibromyalgia

I started having a tingling pain on my arm. It climbed to my hand and back to my arm. Then moved to my legs. I want to know if this is fibro.
What other symptoms are you having?
Hmm...I dont know if i had any other symptoms. I have been through some tramatic events like the symptoms say because i have a chemical embalance i guess that causes me to have thoughts that tourture me. I get depressed too. I took Ibuprofen everyday and it stoped.
For people with Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD), the COVID-19 pandemic can be particularly challenging.