A
A
A
Close
Fibromyalgia Community
3.74k Members
574423 tn?1258662171

HELP!!!!!

i'm almost at rock bottom here.  i've been suffering for the last 2+ years, and it doesn't seem to want to stop.  it keeps getting worse.  i'm currently taking neurontin 600mg 2x a day.  cfs has not been a definitive diagnosis, but seems likely.  i hurt so much when i wake up and i'm so unbalanced.  i feel like my body is full of lead, so heavy.  i can't even begin to describe the intense, unrelenting fatigue.  i can't think, sometimes i can't even speak.  i'm so tired.  i have 4 kids, 4 cats, a dog, my husband, our home, and myself to take care of, and i am failing miserably.  my kids deserve so much better than what i am capable of right now.  i don't know where else to go or who else to talk to.  please, help me.
1 Responses
350945 tn?1274426721
I know how you feel!
It can be so overwhelming to have a family, pets, household and husband when dealing with such an awful illness.
I have fms\cfs dx'd in '00, I was so relieved to hear what the problem was called yet I cried like a hungry baby!
I understand the pain, confusion, swelling, burning and did I say pain! lol! I have to laugh now, I have no more tears besides it hurts to cry.
Listen ngraham819 I'm not my mother, definitely not my grandmother. This is all I have, sometimes I can help most times I can't. When I'm awake I talk to the fam about whts going on. How I need them to help.
I have 4 girls, thank God that they are strong b\c often they hv to pick me up in the morning just to get me going.
My husband is a Godsend! And tries his best to understand,
I fight the guilt like if... It was a bear trying to get my babies!!! Its hard but I know that 1 day... Maybe?
Started with apin clinic at the begng of this year, he is a dr. Who believes what I tell him, who wants to help "give me 2 yrs, by then we should have it under control"
So I eat meat that has a face, fresh, frozen etc not doing the exercising yet but get me a few more minutes with that.
Tonight I walked from the pantry to the sink standing up, not bent over! YEAH me!
So to you keep on fighting and try and find a good dr.
Soft Hug to you...

Have an Answer?
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Here’s how your baby’s growing in your body each week.
These common ADD/ADHD myths could already be hurting your child
This article will tell you more about strength training at home, giving you some options that require little to no equipment.
In You Can Prevent a Stroke, Dr. Joshua Yamamoto and Dr. Kristin Thomas help us understand what we can do to prevent a stroke.
Smoking substitute may not provide such a healthy swap, after all.