Fibromyalgia Community
3.74k Members
Avatar universal

Hello please read my question about a pain in my pubic area

Hello i m 17 , sorry for my bad english
I will explain for you my problem
My pain start in my lower abdominal with urinate problem
I go to a doctor and i did eco and urinate test and blood test all is clear
My pain is start to go down to my right testicle and between my right groin and my testicle after 3 days the pain go to my other testicle with an abdominal pain after a 5 days i got a *** pain and between my testicle and anus and a urinate problem and sometimes my penis got a pain and i have a ejaculation pain and also i got for a three days a burning in my testicle
Am going to my doctor
But i want to know what it could be pleaseee
A prostate or testicle cancer or uti ?
1 Responses
1530171 tn?1448133193
This is the fibromyalgia community.
Please post at the men's issues or urology forums.
BTW your profile states female. It is confusing when your question is male
health oriented.
And your English is fine.
Have an Answer?
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Here’s how your baby’s growing in your body each week.
These common ADD/ADHD myths could already be hurting your child
This article will tell you more about strength training at home, giving you some options that require little to no equipment.
In You Can Prevent a Stroke, Dr. Joshua Yamamoto and Dr. Kristin Thomas help us understand what we can do to prevent a stroke.
Smoking substitute may not provide such a healthy swap, after all.