Aa
A
A
A
Close
Fibromyalgia Community
3.74k Members

I hope I can get some answers....

I have in both of my thighs alot of pain, burning, tingling....It hurts to walk, stand and do anything where I have to use my legs.....The doctor has tried a couple diffrent things for pain but nothing takes the pain away. I do not know what else to do.....please does anyone have any ideas of what it could be or what to try next.....thank you
2 Responses
Hi there. I can totally understand your pain-I've had pain  in hips for a long time. My rheumatologist has tried kenalog injections but they did not work, I've also had demerol and tordal injections in e.r. but all they did was make me loopy. I went to an orthopedic doc last week because I am at my wits end with this never ending pain but he couldn't find anything wrong with my hips. I don't have any answers but hopefully someone else will. Hope you feel better soon.
637613 tn?1281043164
I know that pinched nerves cause alot of pain, burning and tingling in my hubby's leg. Have you had an MRI of your back?? I hope they are able to help you find some relief.
Have an Answer?
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Here’s how your baby’s growing in your body each week.
These common ADD/ADHD myths could already be hurting your child
This article will tell you more about strength training at home, giving you some options that require little to no equipment.
In You Can Prevent a Stroke, Dr. Joshua Yamamoto and Dr. Kristin Thomas help us understand what we can do to prevent a stroke.
Smoking substitute may not provide such a healthy swap, after all.