Is arm pain associated with fibro?

The past 3 weeks my right arm above the elbow but below the shoulder has been aching. Almost like a band around the arm is constant pain. Nighttime my entire arm hurts from shoulder to hand, especially if I happen to lay on that side. Could this be part of the fibro? I was diagnosed over 15 years ago but due to also having kidney disease my medical team and I have chosen not to start any medication until I absolutely have to.
Hello~Fibro can have so many weird feelings and symptoms, so, yes, the pain you are having in your arm might be due to the fibro. If it continues and is consistent, I would see your physician, I have been told that fibro doesn't stay too long in one spot, that it moves.

You are reading content posted in the Fibromyalgia Community

Normal vaginal discharge varies in color, smell, texture and amount.
Bumps in the genital area might be STDs, but are usually not serious.
Chlamydia, an STI, often has no symptoms, but must be treated.
For people with Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD), the COVID-19 pandemic can be particularly challenging.