Fibromyalgia Community

Is lyrica ok to take for knee/arthritis pain?

I am a 33yr old female. I was injured at my job a little over 2 years ago. Ive gone through extensive pt 3 times. Tried injections which I have found I am allergic to. I continue to do at home exercises as well as taking tramadol. My pain is continuing to increase as well as now I am having pain in my other knee, lower back, and hip. The dr just prescribed me lyrica and celbrex on top of the tramadol. I am scared as I am already showing signs of depression.
Hello~I suggest seeing a chiropractor for relief of your pain. You could very well have some pinched nerves or misaligned vertebrae in your lower hip. After a few adjustments, if this is the case, you should start to feel better.
For people with Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD), the COVID-19 pandemic can be particularly challenging.