Low WBC 2.8; Positive ANA 1:1280; Positive Chromatin 1.8; rashes; fatigue; allergies and acne

My daugher is 13 years old and has had the following bloodwork and symptoms:  Low WBC 2.8 (for over 4 months); Positive ANA 1:1280; Positive Chromatin 1.8; rashes; fatigue; aching, allergies and acne.  I've been told by one doctor that she has some sort of auto immune disease, but doesn't think it's SLE because she tested negative for anti-DNA test, an anti-SM test and an anti-RNP.  While another said it could possibly be SLE.  I have Lupus (her mom) and have been hospitalized several times--kidneys, heart, etc., and so does several of my family members on my mothers side of the family.  Her father also has a positive ANA but has arthritis.  

Just wondering what you think it might be?  I do have a Rheumatologist appt. scheduled for her, but it's not for 7 weeks down the road.
forgot to mention that her bloodwork pattern is speckled--not sure what that means.

I would write over in the Autoimmune part of this site. I have  an autoimmune illness like Lupus  and they have been helpful there

You are reading content posted in the Fibromyalgia Community

The first signs of HIV may feel like the flu, with aches and a fever.
Frequency of HIV testing depends on your risk.
Post-exposure prophylaxis (PEP) may help prevent HIV infection.
Millions of people are diagnosed with STDs in the U.S. each year.
STDs can't be transmitted by casual contact, like hugging or touching.
Syphilis is an STD that is transmitted by oral, genital and anal sex.