Pain relief in fibromyalgia.

I have had fibro for over twenty years now. Had loads of different treatments at that many hospitals I've lost count. Now been told I've got a form of fibro that only affects one in every ten thousand patients. All the hospitals have now discharged me and have left my pain relief up to my GP, who I might add is the best GP I've ever had. I'm now classed as wheelchair bound as walking is too painful. I just wondered if there was anyone else who had fibro this bad and could get in touch with me. My fiance is my full-time carer and my 18 year old son helps when necessary as well. I've got a list of things that are wrong with me that go along with the fibro, so if anyone wants to ask questions or can give me some tips you're more than welcome.
Are you physically active?  Are you at a healthy BMI?  

I've read where a good body weight and regular aerobic activity (such as brisk walking, if that's a safe practice or can be worked up to the point where it becomes a safe practice) can not only help avoid FM, but greatly help with alleviating the symptoms for sufferers.
You're now wheelchair bound so more than short bits of walking may be beyond you.  And it can be hard to do aerobic exercise with just your arms propelling yourself in a wheelchair (though, worth trying imo).  Perhaps a local swimming pool might provide an outlet for exercising?
Try aloe Vera supplements, with tumeric curcumin supplements and omega 3-6-9 supplements. Works really well for me. Let me know how it goes

You are reading content posted in the Fibromyalgia Community

For people with Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD), the COVID-19 pandemic can be particularly challenging.