Fibromyalgia Community

Tracker help

I have missed a few days on my trackers and would like to do them but it is not allowing me to I can only do the day we are on any ideas.

Thankyou
Hi again

Sorry I have worked out how to do it.

It seems you have to do the day we are on first then it will allow you to go back.
I usually miss days especially when I have really bad flare ups but I have figured it out.  You have to keep clicking on that day and it eventually comes up for you.
Thank you hope your feeling better today it horrible I have a double whamy due to me reducing my steroids im now on 3mg so another 3 weeks ill be off them.

The sun is shining and I thought I would take the dogs for a run  I enjoyed it but now I suffering for it so its an afternoon resting and the ruddy son is showing the dust up a treat it will still be there tomorrow I wont if I do it lol.
Yeah, today is not a good day since it was drizzling.  I started aching like cray.  I am learning that you really do have to pace yourself and don't overdue anything or you will pay for it.  It's hard but I'm trying.
For people with Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD), the COVID-19 pandemic can be particularly challenging.