Fibromyalgia Community

Underarm and rib pain help

So I have been dealing with constant issues for almost a year now. From chest pain and rib pain to dizziness and tremors. At the begining of the year I was diagnosed with fibromyalgia. And a few months ago hyperthyroidism. Some symptoms resolved and new ones show up. Now I have this pain in my armpit and it feels like it's swollen. I do not feel any swollen lymph nodes. I get pain into my ribs and a soreness that wraps around to my ribs in my back. I'm so sick of going to the dr. I work in the medical field and I don't wanna be one of "those" patients. Has anyone else had this issue. I don't want to just start writing symptoms off to the Fibromyalgia but I don't want to go to my dr every month too! Someone help??!
I have been dx with fibro for around 10 years. I have had knots in my muscles in arm pit and on the inner top part of my right arm. Sometimes they can be very painful, even when just putting on deodorant. I have had a mammogram and doc says it is just muscle knots or lymph node inflammation. I have alot of trigger point pain in lower back that I can not walk far at all sometimes. These have flares in both sites. I have always thought I was hypothyroid but blood test states no. Some of this stuff you have may be fibromyalgia. But the thyroid can cause major problems so stay on top of both. Good Luck to you!
Try trigger point injections.  They may help.
Smoking substitute may not provide such a healthy swap, after all.