Fibromyalgia Community

Why Fibromyalgia is always associate with Bursitis and/or Tendinitis?

Since always I have bursitis and tendinitis besides the fibromyalgia.

The rheumatologist that is treating me for Fibromyalgia said that is common and normal people having bursistis and tendinitis in addition to fibromyalgia. But I don't get it. I don't understand why.

Since I was diagnosed with fibromyalgia, I've already had bilateral trochanter's bursistis, bilateral sholder's bursitis, hips' and feet's tendinitis. I'm not a sedentary person, i'm always praticing pilates and that tendency to have bursistis and tendinitis does not change.  
For people with Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD), the COVID-19 pandemic can be particularly challenging.