Fibromyalgia Community

bladder infections

I was recently diagnosed with fibromyalgia.  Las year I had a bladder infection every month and I had surgery in December to correct a slight cystocele hoping to stop the infections.  I guess they were infections, they never did a culture to check for bacteria growth.  Anyway, the surgery didnt help.  I've had four infections this year.  Only one was cultured and it grew bacteria.  I took the antibiotic and felt fine.  Just got another infection.  Could the fibromyalgia have something to do with this problem?
"Could the fibromyalgia have something to do with this problem?"

You bet ! You may want to consider marking your calendar because on May 20th, Prof. Garth Nicolson will be joining us again and answering questions about infections found in fibro, CFS, autoimmune and degenerative diseases. The chat session will take place at 12:00 - 1:00 PM (Pacific Time). Look out for further postings for this.  
Thank you so much.  I've marked my calendar.  I will be here.  Again thanks and God Bless.  Debby
Smoking substitute may not provide such a healthy swap, after all.
How to lower your heart attack risk.
Trying to lose weight? Grab a snack that works with your diet, not against it. Check out these delicious, slimming foods.
How eating more salt may actually save your life.