Fibromyalgia Community

effects of nightshade vegetables

I'm tring trying to find info on possible link of fibro pain to nightshade vegetables reactions in some people. One article said that a chemical used to conduct electrons in nerves was then broke down by an enzyme. The inhibitor effect of cholintesterase (?) on the enzyme formation prevented the breakdown of the transport (?) chemical. This had the effect of a note being played, but never ending on the nerve ending. I can not find that article agin an would like some confirmation of the science of this line of thought.

concerned papa
There is information on the web regarding this.  If you go to www.ask.com and search "link of fibro pain to nightshade vegetable reactions" you will find the articles there.

Good luck and have a nice evening.
Smoking substitute may not provide such a healthy swap, after all.
How to lower your heart attack risk.
Trying to lose weight? Grab a snack that works with your diet, not against it. Check out these delicious, slimming foods.
How eating more salt may actually save your life.