Fibromyalgia Community

fibro exercise

I recently joined Oprah so I could track Dr Oz's show. I also posted a question about his opinion of fibromylgia.I know the fibromylgia groups have been trying to get Oprah to have a show on this subject for years. Afew days ago, got a Dr. Oz newsletter about fibromylgia. Very good information and some good exercises. I have had it for 9yrs and as we all know, read all things etc. but these exercises look like they will be manageable, has anyone else seen this article?
Yes, I have seen this article and will try the exercises.  Will let everyone know how it works out.
For people with Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD), the COVID-19 pandemic can be particularly challenging.