Aa
A
A
A
Close
Fibromyalgia Community
3.74k Members

fibromyalgia

i m 27 years....weight 73kilo...height 5.5 inch.... how i cure myself fibromyalgia  without medicine....? it may happened after using 6 months antidepressant and live without work.......please please help....
1 Responses
MEDICAL PROFESSIONAL
Hello!
The symptoms of fibromyalgia are aggravated due to poor sleep, high stress, and poor nutrition .There is no single cure for fibromyalgia. Firstly I will advise you to take a good sleep. Take plenty of fruits and vegetables in your diet. Drink plenty of water every day. Avoid processed foods like white bread, junk food etc. and have whole grain foods. Exercise daily for 30-40 minutes. It will help in burning your calories and alleviating depressive symptoms if any. Consult a doctor and start a multivitamin/mineral supplement as nutritional deficiencies can also cause body aches and muscle aches. The other treatment options are cognitive behavior therapy, psychotherapy, physiotherapy etc. These all can help you cope up with fibromyalgia and lead a better quality of life. I sincerely hope it helps.
Good luck!
Have an Answer?
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Here’s how your baby’s growing in your body each week.
These common ADD/ADHD myths could already be hurting your child
This article will tell you more about strength training at home, giving you some options that require little to no equipment.
In You Can Prevent a Stroke, Dr. Joshua Yamamoto and Dr. Kristin Thomas help us understand what we can do to prevent a stroke.
Smoking substitute may not provide such a healthy swap, after all.