Fibromyalgia Community

fibromyalgia

i m 27 years....weight 73kilo...height 5.5 inch.... how i cure myself fibromyalgia  without medicine....? it may happened after using 6 months antidepressant and live without work.......please please help....
Hello!
The symptoms of fibromyalgia are aggravated due to poor sleep, high stress, and poor nutrition .There is no single cure for fibromyalgia. Firstly I will advise you to take a good sleep. Take plenty of fruits and vegetables in your diet. Drink plenty of water every day. Avoid processed foods like white bread, junk food etc. and have whole grain foods. Exercise daily for 30-40 minutes. It will help in burning your calories and alleviating depressive symptoms if any. Consult a doctor and start a multivitamin/mineral supplement as nutritional deficiencies can also cause body aches and muscle aches. The other treatment options are cognitive behavior therapy, psychotherapy, physiotherapy etc. These all can help you cope up with fibromyalgia and lead a better quality of life. I sincerely hope it helps.
Good luck!
Smoking substitute may not provide such a healthy swap, after all.