Fibromyalgia Community

for the women with fibro

Do you notice that yours flares up really bad around the time for your period? It seems like I have he most aches and pains when it is getting near that time of the month.
Yes...
Definitely.
ok, good I am not going crazy then. lol I am very very irregular so sometimes I swear I can tell that I am about to start spotting or something when all my aches and pains become much much worse.
OH HECK YES!!!
I swear my legs and back hurt so bad, the week before my period almost brings me to tears, I hate taking meds but I would try almost anything that week.
bdm92
Although I do't have periods any longer, every month at about the time I would be starting, I flare with a vengence. And my head feels like it is going to fall off. My internist gace me imitrex yesterday for the migraines, but I'm allowed only 10 a month. I'll tell you right now that pill knocked that headache fast.

gentle hugs
Angel
trust me you're not alone and my, I'm glad I'm not imagining. Yes, my symptoms are much worse during that time and the pain and fatigue sometimes multiply by ten. I wish it's the same as flu symptoms but it's not because no matter how much rest I get, I just don't seem to recover!
Smoking substitute may not provide such a healthy swap, after all.