Aa
A
A
A
Close
Fibromyalgia Community
3.75k Members
692643 tn?1372611227

heumatoid/fibromyalgia Hep C Methotrexate shots,can this be worse for my liver? :(

.I'm taking Methotrexate shots for my arthritis,which is spreading quite rapidly.don't know much about this shot, I get every other week..if I miss an appt,my arms will lock,have no use of my arms.
completely locks,{best description>Looks like a chicken wing lol} pain is so vicious.
combined w/ the legs/feet/back cramping from the arthritis,all @ the same time,just ruins me,
I will browse med help/and google about fibro/rheumatoid as well..since this is new to me..
..I haven't been bipolar for some time.my depression has increased w/ severe anger outburst w/ bad impulse,which I always regret later..I'm starting a new med _Saphris 5mg..suppose to help w/ my severe mood swings/anger issues...I'll start this tomorrow..I am 51 ..trying to educate myself now with new illness, my pinky is getting deform,I can't enjoy sketching.:( any feedback will be greatly appreciated.
my main concern are,
can these shots be harmful to my liver?
overall I feel extremely sluggish/so tired.
.Thank You.Have a Wonderful Day!
0 Responses
Have an Answer?
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
For people with Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD), the COVID-19 pandemic can be particularly challenging.
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Here’s how your baby’s growing in your body each week.
These common ADD/ADHD myths could already be hurting your child
This article will tell you more about strength training at home, giving you some options that require little to no equipment.
In You Can Prevent a Stroke, Dr. Joshua Yamamoto and Dr. Kristin Thomas help us understand what we can do to prevent a stroke.