Fibromyalgia Community

more severe pain

hi,, i would just like to know,,is anyone els suffering alot more pain than usual with this severe weather.and does anyone tend to get like,,nerve pains, all over ther body.  im finding it realy hard to cope these days,
I've had the most pain the last couple of months than I've every had, all over the body.  I had spinal surgery 6 months ago and have been really bad every since.  Storms are the worst.
Yes, my pain definitely has increased with the cold weather and snow/rain. Sometimes I think my body is a barometer because I can always tell when the weather is going to change.
Can you describe the pain your having?
It's been hard. I had about 2 weeks of severe upper back, neck and shoulder pain. I live in a very rainy area. It's either very cold or raining. It's like a yo-yo effect for me. I'm either aching all over or specific areas of my body hurt so bad I can hardly walk.
Do what you can to keep moving. I go to the gym and get in warm water and walk and then sit in the dry heat sauna. It helps so much. Rest and take good care of yourself by eating right, drink a lot of water. If you don't take Vitamin D, this time of year especially is when we need it. I get B12 shots monthly that also helps.
Know that you are not alone. I walk around in tears at times from pain and so tired of feeling this way but you know it will pass and it does pass.  Pray that it does and I will pray for you.  
Yes! I'm with you! I've had some of the most painful days in the last couple of months I've ever had. For me, weather directly affects my pain level and intensity, muscular and neurological. It's comforting to finally talk to others who have that all over the body pain and aching I've been trying to describe to family members for the past 5 years.  And I'm with you, coping is difficult these days.
HI *SORRY FOR THE CAPS... I HAVE FIBRO & MS AND MY EYES AREN'T WORKING RIGHT LATELY.

I HAVE THOUGHT I WAS TOTALLY INSANE FOR THE LAST 10 YEARS. DR'S FINALLY SAID/DX'D IN SEPT! THEY'VE ALL SCRATCHED THEIR HEADS AND THOUGHT I WAS CRAZY FOREVER IT SEEMS LIKE...

COLD WEATHER, ANY TIME OF YEAR WHEN IT STORMS, TEMP CHANGES DRASTIC, OR SOMETIMES JUST FOR THE H**L OF IT I HAVE HORRIBLE FLARES & MY PAIN GETS EVEN WORSE THAN IT ALREADY IS. THEY ARE ALWAYS DIFFERENT SO THEY ARE HARD TO EXPLAIN... BUT I TOTALLY KNOW WHERE ANYBODY IS COMING FROM ABOUT THIS...

HOPE THAT MADE SOME KINDA SENSE LOL

LIVE, LAUGH, LOVE
MELANIE
Smoking substitute may not provide such a healthy swap, after all.