Aa
A
A
A
Close
Fibromyalgia Community
3.74k Members

yeast infection

I have had CFS for about 10 months now and it has slowly improved.  I think that I also maybe going through some kind of yeast infection where I have thicker coating on my tongue and itchiness especially the private parts.  Can yeast infection cause fatigue and is there any treatment that may relieve CFS symptoms.  I also notice that when I drink coffe more than usual the fatigue seems to exacerbate.  Thanks in advance.
1 Responses
Individuals with CFS/Fibromyalgia are more susceptible to yeast infections.  It is important that we treat all types of infections (yeast, parasite, bacterial, viral). These infections can make CFS/Fibro. worse.  I believe there are natural treatments for yeast infections if you search the internet.

Ree4tu
Have an Answer?
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Here’s how your baby’s growing in your body each week.
These common ADD/ADHD myths could already be hurting your child
This article will tell you more about strength training at home, giving you some options that require little to no equipment.
In You Can Prevent a Stroke, Dr. Joshua Yamamoto and Dr. Kristin Thomas help us understand what we can do to prevent a stroke.
Smoking substitute may not provide such a healthy swap, after all.