Fibromyalgia Community

yeast infection

I have had CFS for about 10 months now and it has slowly improved.  I think that I also maybe going through some kind of yeast infection where I have thicker coating on my tongue and itchiness especially the private parts.  Can yeast infection cause fatigue and is there any treatment that may relieve CFS symptoms.  I also notice that when I drink coffe more than usual the fatigue seems to exacerbate.  Thanks in advance.
Individuals with CFS/Fibromyalgia are more susceptible to yeast infections.  It is important that we treat all types of infections (yeast, parasite, bacterial, viral). These infections can make CFS/Fibro. worse.  I believe there are natural treatments for yeast infections if you search the internet.

Ree4tu
Smoking substitute may not provide such a healthy swap, after all.