2 month old needs pablum?
Hello,  I have a 2 month old on nutrimagen formula (due to milk allergy) who drinks about 3.5 ounces every 1.5 to 2 hours all day and night. She is also a colicky baby so you can imagine how much fun I'm having. She refuses to eat more than 90-100ml (3-3.5 ounces) but eats frequently  and is actually eating over the normal maximum range for a 1-6 month old (1050ml) everyday. She's a big girl, 89th percentile for length and weight and is in 3-6 month sized clothes due to her length. My question is... Should she be given pablum to help her ( and me) sleep? I swear her colic is exhaustion because she just falls asleep and then is up to eat 10 mins later. Night is the worst.... She takes an hour to finish her bottle and I just fall asleep and she's fussing again. I asked my nurse practitioner and she said "she's only 2 months old". If not pablum, anyone have any other suggestions? I'm seriously struggling here.
Cancel
0 Answers
Page 1 of 1
Your Answer
Answer
Do you know how to answer? Tap here to leave your answer...
Answer
Answer
Post Answer
A
A
Looking for a Doctor?
Shop for health care like an expert. Find the best doctors based on reviews from patients like you.
First-Time Parents (with 0-6 Month-Old Baby) Community Resources