First-Time Parents (with 0-6 Month-Old Baby) Community
211 Members
2 month old needs pablum?
Hello,  I have a 2 month old on nutrimagen formula (due to milk allergy) who drinks about 3.5 ounces every 1.5 to 2 hours all day and night. She is also a colicky baby so you can imagine how much fun I'm having. She refuses to eat more than 90-100ml (3-3.5 ounces) but eats frequently  and is actually eating over the normal maximum range for a 1-6 month old (1050ml) everyday. She's a big girl, 89th percentile for length and weight and is in 3-6 month sized clothes due to her length. My question is... Should she be given pablum to help her ( and me) sleep? I swear her colic is exhaustion because she just falls asleep and then is up to eat 10 mins later. Night is the worst.... She takes an hour to finish her bottle and I just fall asleep and she's fussing again. I asked my nurse practitioner and she said "she's only 2 months old". If not pablum, anyone have any other suggestions? I'm seriously struggling here.
211 Members
231 Questions
Fearing autism, many parents aren't vaccinating their kids. Can doctors reverse this dangerous trend?
Learn which over-the-counter medicines are safe for you and your baby
Yummy eats that will keep your child healthy and happy
6 essential foods for new moms (and their newborns!)
What to expect in your growing baby
Learn which foods aren't safe to eat when you're eating for two.