Still have chlamydia??

To start off, I am pregnant with my first child and am currently 3 months. A month ago I was having stomach pains and for 2 days it hurt to pee. I thought I had a uti so I tried to treat it myself n drank n ate healthily. The symptoms went away...
The next week I tried having sex with my boyfriend and afterwards it made me so sore down there that I couldn't go again for a couple days, and when we did, the pain still wasn't fully gone n it would just get more painful during sex. I thought I wasn't getting wet enough.
Then I started noticing a milky white discharge that smelled like sweet mayonnaise. Gross. I google searched and I assumed it's normal for pregnancy.
So a month later (earlier this month) I went to the doctor for a pregnancy check up and found out I had chlamydia. Yes, this entire time it was chlamydia. She prescribed me 2 azithromycin. I took both n waited. The discharge eased up n no more vaginal pain. It has now been 3 weeks and although a lot less, I still get a bit of white milky mayo smelling discharge n I know it's the same type because it has its own distinct smell. I thought it would be gone by now and I really wanted to start sex with my boyfriend again. Do I still have chlamydia? Or is it an after effect? Or is it something totally different? And should I wait to have sex again.
your boyfriend need to go and get tested and treated becUse it will make no sense you get treated for it and he has it. Stay away from sex a bit too. Let your body go through the different phases of pregnancy. He can wait.
If your boyfriend don't get tested and treated then your going to keep it.