Teething babies

I think my son has started teething he is two months and cranky. He started keeping his fist in his mouth and not eating much. When did your babies start teething and what were there symptoms?
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
Baltic amber teething necklaces are wonderful and really help with the pain. You can find them on eBay for around 15 dollars. It's the best investment we've made yet for teething.  
Helpful - 0
Yea mine keep his fist in his mouth too and cranky more at night.
Helpful - 0
It can take months from the start of teething til the tooth pops through, my niece had 7 months of teething before hers came through.   My son started teething at about 11 weeks, he is now 21w and his teeth are still not through but his gums are really sharp at the front where his teeth are pushing through.   Signs of teething that my wee one has are - scarlet cheeks, crankiness, loss of appetite, increased salivation, chewing his hand / feet / toys / anything he can get his hands on x
Helpful - 0
My daughter has been doing the same thing since 2 months and she's 4 1/2 months now. She's always got her hands in her mouth but sometimes she has trouble eating shell pull her bottle out put it back in then pull it out again:p
But she still hasn't gotten any teeth,
Helpful - 0

You are reading content posted in the First-Time Parents (with 0-6 Month-Old Baby) Community

Fearing autism, many parents aren't vaccinating their kids. Can doctors reverse this dangerous trend?
Learn which over-the-counter medicines are safe for you and your baby
Yummy eats that will keep your child healthy and happy
6 essential foods for new moms (and their newborns!)
What to expect in your growing baby
Learn which foods aren't safe to eat when you're eating for two.