Fish & Aquatic Pets Community
238 Members

Cluster/Growth on my guppy

Hey everyone,

My fiancé and I have 2 female guppies and one of them has been acting strange for the last 2 days. (Not eating, staying at the bottom, being less active, etc)

We came home today and noticed one of them had a lump like thing on her. (we don't think it's normal?) Here is a picture of her http://imgur.com/GIqA98B

Can anybody tell us what this is and what can be done? She has been up around the top of the tank since we got home.
Nevermind.. She died.
Members of our Pet Communities share their Halloween pet photos.
Has your pet ever swallowed your prescription medicine? Vet tech Thomas Dock explores the top 10 meds that harm pets and what you can do to prevent a tragedy from happening.
Like to travel but hate to leave your pooch at home? Dr. Carol Osborne talks tips on how (and where!) to take a trip with your pampered pet