Fish & Aquatic Pets Community
238 Members

Eyes

One of my Oscars has like spots over both of his eyes. I would like to know what it is and whats causes it and how do I get rid of it so that my other one won't get it?
First off separate the two fish.  Go to your local aquarium store and ask the knowledgeable staff there.  Go to a store that specializes in fish and not a petco or petsmart.  They are very rarely well-educated in proper fish care.  
Get some gentlemiacin antibiotics from the pet store and treat the entire tank as directed.
Members of our Pet Communities share their Halloween pet photos.
Has your pet ever swallowed your prescription medicine? Vet tech Thomas Dock explores the top 10 meds that harm pets and what you can do to prevent a tragedy from happening.
Like to travel but hate to leave your pooch at home? Dr. Carol Osborne talks tips on how (and where!) to take a trip with your pampered pet
Smoking substitute may not provide such a healthy swap, after all.
How to lower your heart attack risk.