Fish & Aquatic Pets Community
238 Members

Sick Oscar fish need help ?

i purchased my oscar at petco about last friday and ever since hes just been sitting at the bottom of the tank on eigther his left side or in hiding , i provide plenty of food for both him and the pleco but i tried checking my filter today and it was quite a but dirty its a 20 gallon and a cheap walmart filter pump im not sure if this is causing him to be this way because my pleco is just fine ?
Members of our Pet Communities share their Halloween pet photos.
Has your pet ever swallowed your prescription medicine? Vet tech Thomas Dock explores the top 10 meds that harm pets and what you can do to prevent a tragedy from happening.
Like to travel but hate to leave your pooch at home? Dr. Carol Osborne talks tips on how (and where!) to take a trip with your pampered pet