Fish & Aquatic Pets Community
238 Members

sick fish

I have a tin foil with cloudy eyds,and white spots on it,my catfish has whie spots everywhere fins and all,my albino oscar wasn't moving just lying on his side,my jack dempsey just stay in one spot and my African blue has white spots on him as well they weren't moving much or eating so i put something call fungus cure they seem to be moving and eating better but they still look bad help someone i've had them about three years now and there in a 55 gallon tank and they all get a long i don't want them to die ant suggestions?
Members of our Pet Communities share their Halloween pet photos.
Has your pet ever swallowed your prescription medicine? Vet tech Thomas Dock explores the top 10 meds that harm pets and what you can do to prevent a tragedy from happening.
Like to travel but hate to leave your pooch at home? Dr. Carol Osborne talks tips on how (and where!) to take a trip with your pampered pet