Food Addiction / Sugar Addiction Forum

Weight

I desperately want to lose weight after having my last daughter 3 months ago.. I eat less and workout but it dont seem like I'm losing.. Is the any safe diet supplements I can take??
I am not an expert in weight loss,  or in the use of supplements, but rather in the topic of food addiction.

I can suggest a couple of food plans that will aid in weight loss, and are also, with some tweaking (the removal of sugar and flours), good for a food addict.

The paleo or low carb diet, such as one advocated by the dietdoctor.com is very helpful in achieving a healthy weight. The Lyne Genet 'Plan' (http://lyngenet.com) is worth looking at if you are already eating healthy foods but can't seem to loose weight.

Hope this is helpful.
For people with Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD), the COVID-19 pandemic can be particularly challenging.