Food Addiction / Sugar Addiction Forum

addicted to lime

Hi. I've been trying to lose weight so i always start all my meals with salad to fill me up. i don't like dressing so i eat them with lime juice... someone told me that lime kills the nutritional value of my salads.  Is this true???

I have never heard of lime or lime juice killing the nutritional value of food. It can only enhance your food. Lime juice is probably much better than most of the salad  dressings which have often have hidden sugars in them.

Your strategy to eat salad is a great way to fill up. Another way to fill up before a meal is by drinking water.
For people with Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD), the COVID-19 pandemic can be particularly challenging.