Foot Care (Podiatry) Forum

FRACTURES

I FRACTUREDS MY THIRD METARSAL IN MAY NEVER FULLY HEALED AND NOW PAINFUL DR REQUESTED X RAY AGAIN ON WEDNESDAY AND RADIOLOGIST SAID A MASS ON TOP AND HEALING NOW DR LEFT ANSAPHONE MESSAGE TO SAY CALL URGTENTLY ON MONDAY TO SURGERY, L HAVE RHEUMATOID ARTHRITIS AND WAS ALL OKAY NOW ALL JOINTS HAVE PAIN.  MYCOLLEAGUE LAST YEAR HAD SOMETHING SIMILAR AND TURNED OUT BONE CANCER, COULD I HAVE BONE CANCER ESPECIALLY SINCE DR TOLD ME TO CALL FIRST THING MONDAY.    THE TOP OF FOOT HAS ROUND PUFFY CIRCLE AND TOES NOTSORE BUT L CANNOT WEAR SHOES
PLEASE HELP I AM WORRIED SICK
THANK YOU
this may be bone calcification from the fracture healing.  a bone biopsy is need to confirm if the mass is cancerous.  it could also be a rheumatoid  nodule.  i recommend following up with the dr to see what is occuring.
Tips for preventing one of the most common types of knee injury.
Tips and moves to ease backaches
How to bounce back fast from an ankle sprain - and stay pain free.
Patellofemoral pain and what to do about it.
For people with Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD), the COVID-19 pandemic can be particularly challenging.